Paul McCarthy Grand Pop, 1977
In homage and re-homage and anti-homage to a collection entitled 'Grand Poop', and also as a short break amidst the London womenswear plagiarisms, we turn to 1977. Everything that has been will be. Kiss the future. Fuck the past.
2. Maximilian Riedlberger Central Saint Martins MA 2015
3. Charles Jeffrey Central Saint Martins MA 2015
Longing for fresh meat. Topless crotch focus (James), asymmetric tank tops (Maximilian), pantyhose and painted bottom dandies (Charles). Everything is directed towards cover-revealed genitals and reveal-covered torso.
Image credits Style.com
1. Damir Doma Fall/Winter 2015
2. Yohji Yamamoto Fall/Winter 2015
3. Icosae Fall/Winter 2015
Longing for radical eco. Escaping from a new age cult (Damir), threatened by a straight edge tribe (Yohji), followed by the eco-anarchist elite (Florentin-Valentin-Anthony). If fashion was a religion, we were multiple theocracies.
1. Maison Margiela Fall/Winter 2015
2. Raf Simons Fall/Winter 2015
3. Lanvin Fall/Winter 2015
Longing for sleeveless winter. Barebicepsing in the disco (
1. Raf Simons Fall/Winter 2015
2. Y Project Fall/Winter 2015
3. Zegna Fall/Winter 2015
Longing for the the the coat. Shiny like a weathered car (Raf), shiny like Freddy Mercury (Glenn), shiny like patent leather shoes (Stefano). Wet pants for a wetlook jacket, don't feel embarrassed.