1. Alasdair McLellan Eddie Peake, i-D Magazine 20016
2. Eddie Peake No Brains, 2011
3. Eddie Peake Komodo Dragon 3, 2015
Nudity is not a bad thing. It is good. A penis is not a bad thing. It can do good. What is the point of censorship of sexuality. When it is the most human mode of existance. Why do we still feel ashamed. Why are our accounts being deleted?
2. Sentimental Poet
3. Technotronic Teen
While women dress as corporate business men, the XY gender is re-imagining boyhood and competing teenage tribes throughout. Forming one collective boygroup collection. Because today, everyone is beautiful, ready to be an instant star.
1. Arnaldo Anaya-Lucca Chad White, 2012
2. Thomas Kaltenbach The Selfie Book, 2016
3. Ferry van der Nat Gorgeous Mr. Alberto’s Butt, 2016
4. Antonio Lopez Jerry Hall, 1976
5. David Sims Levi's, 1992 & Ferry van der Nat Citizen Homme Magazine, 2015
6. Hadar Pitchon Vanity Teen, 2016 & Matthias Vriens Monstera Deliciosa, 2014
7. Steeve Beckouet Palette, 2015
The back is back. For special achievements in male butt photography, I would like to highlight Mr. Matthias Vriens-McGrath, ingenious father of Tvtor and Dutch, and Ferry van der Nat. Eat your
Balenciaga Spring/Summer 2017 & Maison Martin Margiela Spring/Summer 2011
2. Balenciaga Spring/Summer 2017 & Raf Simons Spring/Summer 2009
3. Balenciaga Spring/Summer 2017 & Vetements Fall/Winter 2016
It is a trial-ogue between Mertin, Raf and the self that is Demna. My favourite collection of all times (Spring/Summer 2009) finds itself re-appropriated, re-conceptualized and re-made. Blended with what is out there, and what Raf himself took on - that is oversized workwear shirts. Isn’t it a pity that fashion looks all the same? Long sleeves, dropped shoulders, drab fabrics. Isn’t it a pity that genius copies each other? Is that truly genius?
Golden Girls 1985-1992
1. Sølve Sundsbø Hard, Harder, Hardest, The Face 2001
2. DSquared Spring/Summer 2017
When hardcore fantasies turn into non-commercial/now-commercial thoughts. The glitter heeled outcast, the provocative blur of masculine violence and sexual abandon. A drag performance/exercise in political incorrectness.