Maison Martin Margiela Spring/Summer 2015
The most amazing menswear collection that has happened in a long time. And although the Rosso Diesel system has taken ownership, the team around Matthieu Blazy delivers high quality true to the eponymous founder.
Matias Faldbakken Untitled (Plastic Bag), 2010
The artist who seeks to be liked. Because of the awkwardness of the art space, his art and self. 'It's foggy and strange and vague. And ya, that's what I like to be so here I am.'
Craig Green Spring/Summer 2015
2. Craig Green Spring/Summer 2014
3. Craig Green Fall/Winter 2013
We all love him. At first. For the walking wood and cardboard sculptures. Second. For the psychedelic dip-dye, hand-dye, hand-job. And then. For the poetry of jinbei. I am wearing him.
1. Michael Krebber Systemic Relevance, 2014
2. Jil Sander Fall/Winter 1998
3. Jil Sander Spring/Summer 1996
4. Ed Ruscha Rabbit, 1986
Flying from Krebber to Ruscha via Sander. For obvious reasons, I am still faithful to the brand. Although left anonymous now. But besides all personality talk, it is the moment and concept that count.
1. Comme des Garçons Homme Plus Spring/Summer 2015
2. John Galliano Fall/Winter 1997
3. Collier Schorr Base Portraits/Barracks, 2005
Straight pacifism. The most admirable beings united. Rei, Raf, Collier. Nipster fashion for the pre-digital, post-digital age. Those of us you live analogue digially. In Real Life. In Real Love. On- and offline.
Inspired by Alexander Fury