20080528

9th Boys Street


#1 I wanna change my identity...now! (Copenhagen Street Style)


#2 Gustav + bow tie = love sublime (Stockholm Street Style)
#3 Extreme cuteness factor (Stockholm Street Style)


#4 Henrik, my love, himself (Play)
#5 Sandstone wall accessory (Facehunter)


#6 Cape, cape, cape! (Facehunter)
#7 Kitten Lover (Play)
#8 Comme des garcons (Oslo Stil)
#9 Checkered Hakan (Modedorf)

My favourite style sightings so far. How badly I wished to rent an appartment in a street where nobody but those boys live. What a wonderful style utopia.
/HORST

6 comments:

tomahawk said...

yo l&h
what about you having a sexy blog either !

Isabelle said...

the kitten lover is hot hot hot!

numerocuatro said...

what a wonderful selection!
i agree on many on them....
althoug i must say the boy in the cape
stole my heart. love him!

Imelda Matt said...

Extreme cuteness factor gets my vote!

jonathan said...

these are all so excellent

jotch said...

deeply in love with the number nine guy.

xoxo.