Ani/Mate III

1. Sailor Moon Chibiusa as Black Lady
2. Givenchy Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2011

Completing our recent Manga trilogy. When the idea of Anime mass production/consumption is challenged in haute couture by Riccardo Tisci. And doesn't it feel so current with Steven Meisel taking on twitpic and Nick Knight launching the first instagram shoot?


Jasper said...

woooooooow ok. god, what i'd do to be a prominent fashion photographer so i can take pictures of my own shit with a camera phone and have people worship me X_X

LYNN and HORST said...

In an adequate way of communication, my reaction can be seen on https://twitter.com/#!/LYNNandHORST

Duck said...

If only I were Anna dello Russo and could get my hands on one of those hats. Or the habits from Balenciaga, that would work too.