1. Céline Spring/Summer 2013
2. Alexander Wang Fall/Winter 2011
3. Helmut Lang Spring/Summer 2005
4. Alexander Wang Fall/Winter 2011
5. Comme des Garçons
6. Céline Spring/Summer 2013 & Albert Einstein At Home, 1933-55
What has happened at Céline? Intendendly atrocious, yet not shockingly new. See also Venus de Milo with Drawers (1916) by Salvador Dalí and Fur Lined Tea Cup (1936) by Meret Oppenheim. So why does it still provoke detest or at least irritation?
Image credits Catwalking, Style.com, Gillett Griffin