1. Imi Knoebel Canapé, 1987 - 1991
2. Roy Lichtenstein Whaam!, 1963
3. Joe Brainard I Remember, 1970
4. Raf Simons Spring/Summer 2009
5. Miu Miu Spring/Summer 2011
6. Tom Ford Fall/Winter 2013
The onomatopoetic 'explosion' star. We encouter it in isolated form (in sculpture), as contextual placement (in painting and poetry), as well as random object (in fashion) - which, in turn, would lead us to a loss of meaning through its recycling in fashion and therefore speak for a reduced cultural value of the latter. But we will have to investigate further.