A body performing a woman. Sorry. I'm late. I didn't want to come. A garment performing an outfit. Sorry. I look horrible today. A face performing a mood. Sorry. Can we meet another day instead? Exploring the uncomfortable. Questioning taste. Celebrating the forgettable. Surveying ugliness. An array of clothes to be suffered on your first day at work. A collection of feminine pains asking to be decoded. Is that you Miuccia? Is it even fashion week?
Earrings like architecture, coats like paintings, lips like photography. This time, Miuccia Prada played an interdisciplinary theorist. Her true self, maybe, for the very first time. Re-assuring the essence and coolness and originiality that springs to my keyword mind. Who would not want to own a contemporary art wardrobe.
1. Prada Spring/Summer 2016
2. Sotheby's Memphis La Collection Karl Lagerfeld, 1991
3. Hotel Okura Tokyo, 1962-2015
4. Another Magazine Miuccia Prada, 2008
5. C.DM.B Architects Desert House, 2003
6. Marilyn Minter Black Orchid, 2012
7. Gerhard Richter Strip, 2011
8. Prada Spring/Summer 2016